This app shows notifications of recent orders on the corner when customers are shopping around your store. The idea comes from the proven efficiency of social proof: when people see that your store is active and many others are making purchases, they will have more trust and be willing to place an order with you.
Once installed, Orders Proofy will create Sync Notifications from your latest orders. Afterward, every time you have a new order, there will be a corresponding notification made as well.
In this article, you will be wandered through basic modules of Orders Proofy.
Orders Proofy dashboard consists of two elements:
Summary Statistics, as its name, shows you the number of clicks, hovers, views on the notifications created by Orders Proofy
The other element is a general chart that shows the evolution of notifications in terms of performance.
Notifications indicates all Orders Proofy notifications
There are some basic elements in this tab you should take notice of to better manage notifications
(1) Delete button which you can use to delete a notification.
(2) A tick box allows you to choose separate notifications.
(3) A toggle switch which allows you to enable or disable a notification.
(4) A general traceability report for each notification
(5) The day on which a notification is created.
This part contains the options for setting up Orders Proofy in general.
3.1 Settings relevant to the interface of notifications.
You have two tabs : Layout and Theme
Layout allows you to choose a pre-built layout for notifications.
Themes let you choose the theme of notifications so it will best matches your store design. Basic theme is chosen by default. However, you can choose Customize theme to change the theme as the way you want.
Text settings allow you customize the text displayed in notifications.
3.2 Display options - settings relevant to how the notification displays on your store
(1) The position of Orders Proofy notifications on your store. There are four options: Bottom left Bottom right, Top left, and Top right.
(2) The delay time between the appearance of two notification in a row.
(3) The time each notification will display on your store. By default, the value is five seconds.
(4) The maximum number of notification on a page.
(5) Display notifications in random order. If this is unticked, notifications will display according to the time of orders.
(6) This option, if chosen, allows you to display notifications on mobile devices.
(7) Notifications created in this duration of time will be displayed.
(8) Removable branding [ Only available in paid plans ]
This part makes it possible for you to change the language on notifications into your desired one.